We wish to thank our many readers who took the time to email us with errata. If you find errata not listed on this page, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to include the book title and edition.
Note: The following corrections appear in the second printing of Internet and World Wide Web How to Program, 1/e . You can determine which printing you have by looking at the bottom of the back of the second physical page in the book (page iv, but it has no page number). Just above the ISBN number is a list of numbers. For the first printing of the book, the list appears as follows:
10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1
The last number in the list is the printing number. So the above list indicates printing 1 and the following list indicates printing 2:
10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2
- Follow Up Question and Activities #2 should read: What would happen if the addresses of tortoise and hare are passed to printCurrentPositions?
- Correct the Code #33 Line 1 should read: void strPrint( char *sPtr )
- Coding Exercise #1 should read: Overload the stream insertion operator to output a Polygon object.
- Question #18 should read: The implementor of a derived class does not need access to the base class's source code. However, the implementor needs access to the base class's ____________.
- Programming Output #25 Line 28 should read: basePtr->print(); Chapter 13 Question #19 In the question, function2 should be function1.