- Press Kit
- About Deitel & Associates, Inc.
- Web 2.0 Internet Business Initiative & People-Assisted Search
- Management Team
- Advertising Opportunities
- Advertising on Deitel.com
- Sponsoring a Custom Resource Center
- Advertising Rates
- Ad Specifications
- Ad Locations and Pricing Information
- Terms and Conditions
- Deitel.com Fact Sheet
- Alexa Traffic Rank
About Deitel & Associates, Inc.
Deitel & Associates, Inc., founded by Paul J. Deitel and Dr. Harvey M. Deitel, is an internationally recognized corporate training and content creation organization specializing in computer programming languages, Internet and web software technology, object technology education, and Internet business development through its Web 2.0 Internet Business Initiative. Deitel has more than 45 years of computing experience, including 31 years of content creation and 19 years of corporate training. Deitel training clients include Fortune 1000 companies, government agencies, branches of the military and academic institutions.
Web 2.0 Internet Business Initiative/People-Assisted Search
Deitel & Associates, Inc. is launching a series of online businesses through its Web 2.0 Internet Business Initiative that are designed to build on the community-oriented "architecture of participation" that is currently driving the Web.
Deitel's first major endeavor is the development of a free content network and training supersite. We have launched this effort with 80 Resource Centers, currently available at http://www.deitel.com/resourcecenters.html. We are developing proprietary tools that will help us rapidly grow the number of Resource Centers to 10,000. Deitel is capitalizing on the advertising, affiliate marketing and lead-generation monetization models, and the community-driven nature of Web 2.0, to deliver the best web resources and training options for each Resource Center topic.
Through its proprietary research tools, Deitel aggregates high-quality, leading-edge web content as a free service to web users. Combined with offerings from a growing network of top training companies, Deitel Resource Centers offer an invaluable opportunity to learn about a subject online, in the classroom, through mentoring and tutoring, through books, and more.
The company's proprietary software tools enable it to create Resource Centers on demand. This provides users with free information and training resources on a vast array of topics, allowing Deitel and its advertising partners to capitalize on the highly targeted traffic streams of a "long tail" business model.
For the latest information on the Web 2.0 Internet Business Initiative, subscribe to the free Deitel Buzz Online newsletter and check our growing list of Resource Centers.
Abbey Deitel, President of Deitel & Associates, Inc., is a graduate of Carnegie Mellon University's Tepper School of Management where she received a B.S. in Industrial Management. Abbey served on the Marketing Department Advisory Board for the Boston College Carroll School of Management. She has been managing the business operations of Deitel & Associates, Inc. for ten years, focusing on new business opportunities, recruiting, marketing, and the Web 2.0 Internet Business Initiative.
Paul J. Deitel, CEO and Chief Technical Officer of Deitel & Associates, Inc., is a graduate of the MIT Sloan School of Management, where he studied Information Technology. He holds the Java Certified Programmer and Java Certified Developer professional certifications, and has been designated by Sun Microsystems as a Java Champion—"a prominent member of the Java community whose input is solicited by the company in order to improve the Java platform." He has delivered programming language courses to clients including numerous Fortune 1000 companies, government organizations and the military. Paul is one of the world's most experienced corporate trainers. He has also lectured on C and Java for the Boston Chapter of the Association for Computing Machinery. The Deitels are the world's best-selling programming language textbook authors.
Dr. Harvey M. Deitel, Chairman and Chief Strategy Officer of Deitel & Associates, Inc., has 46 years of academic and industry experience in the computer field. Dr. Deitel earned B.S. and M.S. degrees from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and a Ph.D. from Boston University. He has 20 years of college teaching experience, including earning tenure and serving as the Chairman of the Computer Science Department at Boston College before founding Deitel & Associates, Inc. He and Paul are the co-authors of several dozen books and multimedia packages. With translations published in many languages, the Deitels' texts have earned international recognition and are used in over 150 countries. Dr. Deitel has delivered hundreds of professional seminars to major corporations, academic institutions, govenrment organizations and the military.
Advertising on Deitel.com
Reach a worldwide technically oriented audience that includes programmers, software engineers, students, professors and professional instructors. The extensive network of Resource Centers and focused content pages on the website attract highly-targeted, organic traffic streams from major search engines such as Google, Yahoo!, MSN and Ask.com. Sponsoring a Resource Center is also a cost-effective way for advertisers to capitalize on an audience that is actively interested in a topic.
Custom Resource Centers
We can create and maintain custom Resource Centers on topics of interest to your target audience. Sponsoring a custom Resource Center gives your company the opportunity to:
- Advertise in an Internet resource that is highly relevant to your target audience.
- Receive high-quality leads and elevated click-through and conversion potential.
- Capitalize on Deitel's constantly evolving research protocol to create a valuable resource for your existing customers.
Resource Center sponsorship includes:
- Your company's name and logo prominently displayed near the top of the Resource Center main page and each category page in that Resource Center.
- A brief description of your company and links to your website.
- Your company's white papers, articles, tutorials, downloads, books, or other resources will be added to the appropriate Resource Center categories.
For further information, please contact Abbey Deitel at (978) 443-2423.
color depth: 256
file size: 20K max
- Acceptable file formats for image ads include GIF, animated GIF, JPEG and PNG.
- Animated ads are limited to a three-loop maximum.
- Flash and Java ads will be reviewed on an individual basis.
- For larger ad sizes, pleace contact Abbey Deitel at (978) 443-2423.
Ad Locations and Monthly Pricing Information
- Ad rates: $700/month based on an average of 295,000 monthly page views
(a very low effective CPM of approximately $2.37).
- Ads will be placed on the page in the order they are booked.
- Ad rates are subject to change at any time.
Terms and Conditions
- All advertisements must adhere to applicable copyright, trademark and other laws and are subject to our discretion before being placed on Deitel.com.
- Minimum advertiser commitment of two months, followed by a monthly arrangement which can be cancelled by either party with 30 days notice.
- Full payment or purchase order must be received before advertisements will be published.
- Prices are subject to change.
- Payments must be made in US$. We accept purchase orders, checks, bank transfers, and online payments through PayPal and Google Checkout.
Deitel.com Fact Sheet
- 335,000 average monthly page views.
- Highly-targeted worldwide audience of loyal, technically-oriented users that include professional programmers, software engineers, students, professors and professional instructors.
- Homepage Google PageRank: 6.
- The Deitel Buzz Online free e-mail newsletter is sent weekly to more than 45,000 opt-in subscribers.