Welcome to the Firefox 3 Resource Center. Firefox 3—the latest version of Mozilla's popular web browser—features improved performance, one-click bookmarking, instant web site ID, a password manager and more. Firefox 3 was officially launched on June 17, 2008. Within 24 hours of the launch, over 8 million copies were downloaded. Start your search here to find Firefox 3 downloads, tutorials, sample chapters, books, training courses, FAQs, newsgroups, and more. In the Firefox 3 Resource Center, you'll find links to:
- Mozilla’s list of the top new Firefox 3 features.
- The 15-minute video tutorial, “Firefox Ultimate Tutorial: Faster, Uncluttered and More Efficient,” that demonstrates several new features of Firefox 3.
- Firefox 3 Tips and Tricks.
- The article, "A Field Guide to Firefox 3: What's New and Improved," by Debra Lyn Richardson.
- The article, "Hands on with Firefox 3," by Rob Griffiths.
- Mozilla’s Firefox 3 wiki.
- The article, "A First Look at Firefox 3.0," by Ryan Paul.
- The free Firefox 3 download with the Google toolbar.
- Firefox 3 Build Documentation and release notes.
- The "Places" wiki from Mozilla that discusses the new system for storing bookmarks, history and web page information.
- Firefox 3 add-ons including alerts, updates, bookmarks, feeds, blogging, photos and music, videos and more.
- The article, "On Firefox 3 and Microformats with Michael Kaply," by Percy Cabello.
- The Extend Firefox 3 Developer Contest. Prize categories include best new add-on, best updated add-on, and best music add-on.
- The article, "Firefox 3 Beta Offers Numerous Features for Developers," by Tony Patton.
- The free, self-paced training course, "Mozilla Firefox," from GCFLearnFree.org.
- The tutorial, "Using Firefox."
- The “Firefox Bookmarks Tutorial.”
- The 370 Firefox videos (including several Firefox 3 videos) available on Metacafe that discuss extensions, Firefox tweaks, passwords, bookmarks, hidden pages and more.
- Firefox 3 blogs, books, sample chapters, documentation, tutorials, FAQs, newsgroups, videos and downloads.
- And more...