About Deitel & Associates, Inc.
Opportunities for Contract Trainers
Deitel Gear at CafePress.com
Course Catalog and Pricing
C Programming Curriculum Overview
CPlusPlus Programming Curriculum Overview
Java Programming Curriculum Overview
Internet & Web Programming Curriculum Overview
iOS 6 App Development
Visual Basic Programming Curriculum Overview
Visual C# Programming Curriculum Overview
Visual C++ Programming Curriculum Overview
Self-Paced Training (DVD/Online)
LiveLessons Video-Based Training
Swift for Programmers
Swift and iOS 8 Academic Bundle
Android 6 for Programmers: An App-Driven Approach
Android How to Program, 3/e
Android for Programmers, 2/e
Android How to Program, 2/e
Android for Programmers
Android How to Program
C How to Program, 8/e
C How to Program, 7/e
C for Programmers with an Introduction to C11
C How to Program, 6/e
C How to Program, 5/e
C How to Program, 4/e
C++ How to Program, 10/e
C++ How to Program, 9/e
C++11 for Programmers, 2/e
C++ for Programmers
C++ How to Program, 8/e, Early Objects Version
C++ How to Program, 7/e
C++ How to Program, Late Objects Version, 7/e
C++ How to Program, 6/e
Visual C++ 2008 How to Program, Second Edition
Small C++ How to Program, 5/e
Simply C++, 1/e
C++ How to Program, 5/e
C++ How to Program, 4/e
The Complete C++ Training Course, 4/e
C++ In the Lab, 4/e
C++ How to Program, 3/e
The Complete C++ Training Course, 3/e
C++ In the Lab, 3/e
C++ How to Program, 2/e
The Complete C++ Training Course, 2/e
Visual C++ .NET A Managed Code Approach, 1/e
Getting Started with Visual C++ 6, 1/e
Visual C++ .NET How to Program, 1/e
Visual C# How to Program, 6/e
C# 6 for Programmers, Sixth Edition
Visual C# 2012 How to Program
C# 2012 for Programmers
Visual C# 2010 How to Program
C# 2010 for Programmers, 4/e
Visual C# 2008 How to Program, 3/e
C# 2008 for Programmers, 3/e
Visual C# 2005 How to Program, 2/e
C# For Programmers, 2/e
Simply C#, 1/e
Internet & World Wide Web How to Program, 5/e
Internet & World Wide Web How to Program, 4/e
Ajax, RIAs and Web Development for Programmers
Internet & World Wide Web How to Program, 3/e
Perl How to Program, 1/e
Python How to Program, 1/e
Web Services A Technical Introduction, 1/e
Internet & World Wide Web How to Program, 2/e
Internet & World Wide Web How to Program, 1/e
Wireless Internet & Mobile Business Training, 1/e
e-Business & e-Commerce Training Course, 1/e
Wireless Internet & Mobile Business How to Program
e-Business & e-Commerce How to Program, 1/e
e-Business & e-Commerce for Managers, 1/e
iOS 8 for Programmers
Dive Into iOS 6: An App-Driven Approach
iPhone for Programmers: An-App Driven Approach
Java How to Program, 11/e
Java 9 for Programmers
Java How to Program, Late Objects Version, 11/e
Java How to Program, 10/e (Early Objects)
REVEL for Deitel Java
Java How to Program, 10/e, Late Objects Version
Java SE 8 for Programmers, 3/e
Java How to Program, 9/e, Early Objects Version
Java for Programmers, 2/e
Java How to Program, 8/e, Early Objects Version
Java How to Program, 8/e, Late Objects Version
Java for Programmers
Java How to Program, 7/e
Java How to Program, 6/e
Simply Java Programming, 1/e
Small Java How to Program, 6/e
Operating Systems, 3/e
Visual Basic 2010 How to Program
Visual Basic 2012 How to Program
Simply Visual Basic 2010
Visual Basic 2008 How to Program
Simply Visual Basic 2008, 3/e
CourseSmart Online Books for College Courses
Web 2 eBook
Dive Into Web 2.0 eBook Overview
Objectives and Outline
What Is Web 2.0
Rich Internet Applications (RIA)
Web Services, Mashups, Widgets, Gadgets
XML, RSS, Atom, JSON and VoIP
Web 2.0 Monetization Models
Web 2.0 Business Models
Future of the Web
Where to Go for More Web 2.0 Information
Web 2.0 Bibliography
Web 2.0 Glossary
About Internet & World Wide Web How to Program
How to Program vs. for Programmers Books
Subscribe to the Deitel Buzz Online Newsletter
Free tutorials and articles
| Resource Centers >> Apple >> Cocoa
Cocoa consists of many frameworks that allow you to conveniently access iPhone OS and Mac OS X features and incorporate them into your apps. The Cocoa frameworks help you create apps which adhere to the Mac’s unique look and feel. In the Cocoa Resource Center, you'll find links to:
- The blog, "Basics for new Mac and iPhone Programmers," by Derek Underwood.
- The Cocoa & Cocoa Touch page on the Apple Developer Connection.
- CocoaDev—a resource site for Mac OS X developers.
- Apple’s Cocoa Guides. Topics include accessibility, audio, data management, design guidelines, games, graphics and imaging, networking, performance, security, tools and more.
- The AppKiDo free reference tool that helps programmers locate what they need in the Cocoa documentation.
- An online Cocoa Programming course from Stanford University, available for download from iTunes U.
- The sample chapter, "Cocoa: What It Is," from Cocoa Programming for Mac OS X, 3/e, by Aaron Hillegass.
- The article, "Cocoa for Scientists: Developing for iPhone," by Drew McCormack.
- The article, "Cocoa Style for Objective-C: Part I," by Scott Stevenson.
- The "Late Night Cocoa," podcast series for Cocoa developers.
- Apple Developer Network podcasts.
- Xcode, Cocoa,Objective-C video tutorials for iPhone developers.
- The video, "Building A Cocoa Calculator App Using Xcode 3."
- The "Cocoa Game Programming Workshop," by David Hill.
- "Cocoa Touch Tutorial: iPhone Application Example," by Matt Long.
- "Cocoa Tutorial: Fixing Memory Leaks with Instruments," by Matt Long.
- The Cocoa Tutorial for Beginners.
- Cocoa blogs, books, forums, source code, tools and more...