- The tutorial, “JSON a Simple and Universal Data Exchange Format,” from XUL AJAX.
- The slide presentation, “Ajax Enabled Web Sites: The Technology Behind the Hype,” by Arne Blankerts of SalesEmotion AdSolutions.
- The vodcast, “An Introduction to JSON," with Wally McClure.
- The article: “Understanding JSON: The Three Minute Lesson,” by Leon Bambrick.
- The article, “JSON for the Masses,” by Dustin Diaz.
- The article, “Using Dojo and JSON to Build AJAX Applications,” by Zarar Siddiqi.
- The article, “Dynamic Webpages with JSON,” by Ajay Raina and John Jimenez.
- The article, “Using JSON with Google Data APIs,” from the Google Data APIs Developers Guide.
- The article, “The Case for JSON: What is It? And Why Use It?” by Matthew Batchelder.
- The article, “JSON pros and Cons,” by Alexander Ananiev.
- The article, “Mastering AJAX: Using JSON for Data Transfer,” by Brett McLaughlin. The JSON Specification .
- The eBook, Dynamic Apache with AJAX and JSON, by Tracy Brown.
- The tutorial, “Using JSON with the Dojo Toolkit,” by Sang Shin from Sun Microsystems.
- The tutorial, “JSON AJAX Web Chat,” by Ryan Smith.
- The tutorial, “How to Add Flickr Images Using JSON,” by Gavin Brogan.
- “Parse JSON using Python,” from the Yahoo! Developer’s Network.
- The article, “Speeding Up AJAX with JSON,” by Sean Kelly.
- Open source JSON tools and libraries.
- The code sample, “Using JSON with the Maps API,” from GeoSmart.
- JSON.com—the blog of Cedric (Ric) Johnson of OpenDomain. He discusses JSON serialization, XML vs. JSON, JSON as a required skill and JSON security.
- JSON forums. sample code, shareware, wikis, FAQs, training courses and jobs.
- And more…