In this Issue...
To sponsor a
Deitel Resource Center,
New! Link Building
Welcome to the Link Building Resource Center. One of the keys to search engine optimization (SEO) is to increase the number of quality inbound links to your web site. How do you develop a link building campaign? How do you distinguish between quality inbound links and links that might actually hurt your search engine rankings? What practices should be avoided when building inbound links to your site? In the Link Building Resource Center you'll find links to:
- The article: "Over 125 (Legitimate) Link Building Strategies," by Robin Nobles, Eric Ward, and John Alexander.
- The article: “Link Building for Top Search Engine Placement,” by SEM columnist Mark Dunn.
- Eric Ward's site for link building and content promotion services.
- Linking101a resource for linking strategy and the importance of linking in web marketing.
- The eBook, Building Thousands of Links to Your Site, by Ryan P. Allis.
- YouTube video tutorials about the importance of high quality content as a basis for link building, how linking affects search engine algorithms, how to begin a link building campaign, advice for choosing a reputable SEO company and more.
- A YouTube video tutorial from Sage Lewis that discusses link popularity and demonstrates how to check a web site’s link popularity using the Google and Yahoo! search engines.
- The blog entry, “21 Link Building Ideas,” by John Scott.
- The article: “Jump Start your Link Building (Without Getting Sandboxed),” by Andy Hagans, an SEO consultant.
- The article: “Social Bookmarking for Traffic,” by Mark Daoust.
- A forum that discusses good and bad link building techniques.
- Link building, analysis and management tools such as Back Link Analyzer, Link Harvester, Hub Finder, the Link Management Script, the Link Building E-guide and the Linking101 Linklog Script.
- The article: “The Link Baiting Playbook: Hooks Revisited,” by Todd Malicoat.
- The article, “Exchanging Links: The Pitfalls,” from Michael Bloch of Tamingthebeast.net.
- Link Popularity tools.
- The eBook, How To Get Thousands of Links to Your Website, by Rick Rouse.
- The article: “Six Critical Secrets From Competitive Link Analysis,” by Ken McGaffin.
- The tutorial, “Link Building for SEO Purposes.”
- The tutorial, “How to Improve Your Search Engine Ranking with Incoming Links.”
- The tutorial, "Susan Sweeney’s Dynamite Link Strategies."
- Check out the following related Deitel Resource Centers:
Let us know what other Resource Centers you'd like to see!
Looking for Training for Your Company?
Check Out Deitel Dive Into® Series Corporate Training
Corporations and government organizations hire Deitel & Associates, Inc. for expert training delivered to groups at customer sites worldwide. Our courses include C#, Java, C++, C, Visual Basic, Internet & Web technologies, OOAD, XML, Database, Ruby, UNIX, Perl, Python, Visual C++ and many more! View our complete list of course offerings or contact us to inquire about Deitel Dive Into® Series Corporate Training.
Summer Internship and Co-Op Opportunities in the Boston Area
Learn the latest technologies while gaining hands-on development experience! Deitel & Associates, Inc. is the world's top programming-language textbook authoring organization, and we are launching many new Web 2.0 Internet business ventures.
Work with leading-edge technologies including:
|Ruby on Rails
||Visual Basic 2005
||Visual C# 2005
||Web Application Development
Interns will work on our upcoming Prentice-Hall textbooks and professional books and/or our new Web 2.0 Internet business ventures.
Please email your cover letter and resume to
Abbey Deitel, President
Phone: (978) 823-0130
For more information about Deitel & Associates, Inc., visit www.deitel.com
Deitel & Associates, Inc. is located in Maynard, Massachusetts, approximately 24 miles west of Boston. Interns must have a car as we are not easily accessible via public transportation.
We offer many publications across several programming book series, including the How to Program Series, Simply Series, Deitel Developer Series and Operating Systems.
Our Prentice Hall textbooks and professional books cover a broad range of programming languages and computer science topics. Contact us if you have questions about any of our publications or ancillaries.
Additional Information for Instructors
Downloads for all books
Locate your Prentice Hall representative to request examination copies.
Instructor ancillaries (available only to instructors who adopt our books for their classes).
Corporations, government organizations and the military hire Deitel & Associates, Inc. for expert training delivered at customer sites worldwide. Contact us to inquire about Deitel Dive Into® Series Corporate Training.
View our Courses | Training Clients | Contact Us
We offer a wide range of courses. Many of the links below provide you with a full course outline. Each course can be customized to your needs. For more information, please click the course link. That will open an e-mail—please tell us the following:
- Contact information (your name, company name, email and/or phone number)
- Number of students
- Your location
- When you need the training
- Background of the students
Small C++ How to Program, 5/e
© 2005, pages: 848
Order it at:
- If you have questions or suggestions regarding
our products, publications, corporate training or the Deitel Buzz Online,
please e-mail us
at email@example.com. We will respond promptly.
- For Cyber Classroom and Complete Training Course Technical Support,
please contact Pearson Technical Support at: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 800-677-6337, Hours: 8AM
to 5PM CST, Monday through Friday.
© 1992-2007 by Deitel & Associates,
Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Deitel & Associates, Inc.,
5 Clock Tower Place, Suite 450,
Maynard, MA 01754, (P) 978-823-0130