In this Issue...
Recent Resource Centers
Corporate Training Seminars
On-Demand Programming Language Resource Center
To sponsor a
Deitel Resource Center,
Welcome to the Apex Resource Center. Apex, developed by Salesforce.com, is the world's first on-demand programming language. Salesforce.coma leader in the SAAS (Software as a Service) revolution, provides on-demand Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Apex Code allows you to write applications to run on Salesforce.com servers, and that can be developed and deployed on-demand. These on-demand applications can capture business logic and rules, check inventory, follow order fulfillment and more. In the Apex Resource Center you'll find links to:
- The white paper, "Introduction to the Apex Platform," from Salesforce.com.
- The webcast, "Apex Overview," presented by Adam Gross of Salesforce.com.
- Salesforce.com's developer tools.
- The wiki: "Apex Code: The World's First On-Demand Programming Language," from Salesforce.com.
- The Apex Web Services API Developer's Guide, Version 8.0, from Salesforce.com.
- "Getting Started with Apex Code," from salesforce.com.
- The article, "Salesforce.com to Roll Out "Apex" Programming Language," by Marc Songini.
- The video, "Intro to AppExchange: Building Native Apps," from Salesforce.com.
- "What's New in the Apex Web Services API Winter '07," from Salesforce.com.
- The Apex code FAQ.
- Apex Programming Language RSS feeds.
- The blog entry, "Salesforce Strives for the On Demand Apex," posted by Dan Farber.
- The training course, APX 320 Apex Application Laboratory.
Check out the following related Deitel Resource Centers:
Let us know what other Resource Centers you'd like to see!
Looking for Training for Your Company?
Check Out Deitel Dive Into® Series Corporate Training
Corporations and government organizations hire Deitel & Associates, Inc. for expert training delivered to groups at customer sites worldwide. Our courses include C#, Java, C++, C, Visual Basic, Internet & Web technologies, OOAD, XML, Database, Ruby, UNIX, Perl, Python, Visual C++ and many more! View our complete list of course offerings or contact us to inquire about Deitel Dive Into® Series Corporate Training.
Deitel Honors Internship Program
Summer Internship and Co-Op Opportunities in the Boston Area
Learn the latest technologies while gaining hands-on development experience! Deitel & Associates, Inc. is the world's top programming-language textbook authoring organization, and we are launching many new Web 2.0 Internet business ventures.
Work with leading-edge technologies including:
|Ruby on Rails
||Visual Basic 2005
||Visual C# 2005
||Web Application Development
Interns will work on our upcoming Prentice-Hall textbooks and professional books and/or our new Web 2.0 Internet business ventures.
Please email your cover letter and resume to
Abbey Deitel, President
Phone: (978) 823-0130
For more information about Deitel & Associates, Inc., visit www.deitel.com
Deitel & Associates, Inc. is located in Maynard, Massachusetts, approximately 24 miles west of Boston. Interns must have a car as we are not easily accessible via public transportation.
Information for Instructors Teaching from Our Books
We offer many publications across several programming book series, including the How to Program Series, Simply Series, Deitel Developer Series and Operating Systems.
Our Prentice Hall textbooks and professional books cover a broad range of programming languages and computer science topics. Contact us if you have questions about any of our publications or ancillaries.
Additional Information for Instructors
Downloads for all books
Locate your Prentice Hall representative to request examination copies.
Instructor ancillaries (available only to instructors who adopt our books for their classes).
Corporate Training Courses Delivered at Organizations Worldwide
Corporations, government organizations and the military hire Deitel & Associates, Inc. for expert training delivered at customer sites worldwide. Contact us to inquire about Deitel Dive Into® Series Corporate Training.
View our Courses | Training Clients | Contact Us
We offer a wide range of courses. Many of the links below provide you with a full course outline. Each course can be customized to your needs. For more information, please click the course link. That will open an e-mail—please tell us the following:
- Contact information (your name, company name, email and/or phone number)
- Number of students
- Your location
- When you need the training
- Background of the students
Recent Deitel Publications
- If you have questions or suggestions regarding
our products, publications, corporate training or the Deitel Buzz Online,
please e-mail us
at email@example.com. We will respond promptly.
- For Cyber Classroom and Complete Training Course Technical Support,
please contact Pearson Technical Support at: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 800-677-6337, Hours: 8AM
to 5PM CST, Monday through Friday.
© 1992-2007 by Deitel & Associates,
Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Deitel & Associates, Inc.,
5 Clock Tower Place, Suite 450,
Maynard, MA 01754, (P) 978-823-0130